The Banquet tapestry
The Banquet tapestry shows the engagement banquet of Louis XII of France and Anne of Brittany at the Castle of Nantes in January 1499. The original tapestry was woven in Tournoi in about 1510. Our charming French woven tapestry is fully lined with a rod pocket for easy hanging. We enclose hanging information with every order.
Please note that the above image shows the larger size. The smaller size has a slightly lighter colour. It is also available with a border.
- Product Code: m249
- Price and Details:
- Material: 80% cotton French tapestry
Tapestry Shipping costs
We ship worldwide. You have two shipping options, standard or express.
Shipping tapestries to USA and Canada.
Standard shipping is FREE to USA and Canada.
Express shipping to Canada and USA.
- up to $150 express shipping cost is $15
- $151 - $350 cost is $20
- $351 - $650 cost is $25
- $651 - $1,000 cost is $30
- $1,001 - $1,500 cost is $35
- $1,501 - $2,500 cost is $80 (courier)
- Over $2,500 cost is $100 (courier)
Shipping tapestries to the rest of the world
Standard shipping to the rest of the world
- up to $150 shipping cost is $19
- $151 - $1,500 cost is $29
- Over $1,500 cost is $95 (courier)
Express shipping to the rest of the world - please ask us for a quote since the cost varies depending on the weight and value of your tapestry order and your location.
Approximate tapestry delivery times
|Canada, USA||Europe||Rest of the World|
|Delivery||2-14 days||1-7 days||4-8 weeks||1-3 weeks||6-10 weeks||2-4 weeks|