Royal Elephant, no border!!!
The Elephant tapestry was originally woven in Aubusson and first shown at the exposition of Industrial Products in France in 1844. It was believed to have been woven by Charles-Jean Salloundrouze de la Mornaix between 1840 and 1843, and is now in the Louvre in Paris.
This tapestry is woven in France, lined and has a tunnel for ease of hanging. The largest size is in a fine wool and cotton weave, the smaller sizes in cotton. The elephant tapestry is also available with a golden border.
- Product Code: c9-noborder
- Price and Details:
- Material: Large size is 50% wool, 50% cotton. Smaller sizes are 80% cotton, 20% viscose
Tapestry Shipping costs
We ship worldwide. You have two shipping options, standard or express.
Shipping tapestries to USA and Canada.
Standard shipping is FREE to USA and Canada.
Express shipping to Canada and USA.
- up to $150 express shipping cost is $15
- $151 - $350 cost is $20
- $351 - $650 cost is $25
- $651 - $1,000 cost is $30
- $1,001 - $1,500 cost is $35
- $1,501 - $2,500 cost is $80 (courier)
- Over $2,500 cost is $100 (courier)
Shipping tapestries to the rest of the world
Standard shipping to the rest of the world
- up to $150 shipping cost is $19
- $151 - $1,500 cost is $29
- Over $1,500 cost is $95 (courier)
Express shipping to the rest of the world - please ask us for a quote since the cost varies depending on the weight and value of your tapestry order and your location.
Approximate tapestry delivery times
|Canada, USA||Europe||Rest of the World|
|Delivery||2-14 days||1-7 days||4-8 weeks||1-3 weeks||6-10 weeks||2-4 weeks|