De Naguera Crest
De Naguera Crest tapestry, also known as Heaume (helmet), shows the coat of arms of the de Naguera family. The original tapestry was woven in Bruges in the 16th century. It is now available as a French tapestry with or without the border and it is lined, with a rod pocket for ease of hanging.
- Product Code: s1357
- Price and Details:
- Material: 80% cotton, 20% viscose French tapestry.
To order: select quantity (below) and click on Add to Cart to enter the securely encrypted shopping cart.
Tapestry Shipping costs
We ship worldwide. You have two shipping options, standard or express.
Shipping tapestries to USA and Canada.
Standard shipping is FREE to USA and Canada.
Express shipping to Canada and USA.
- up to $150 express shipping cost is $15
- $151 - $350 cost is $20
- $351 - $650 cost is $25
- $651 - $1,000 cost is $30
- $1,001 - $1,500 cost is $35
- $1,501 - $2,500 cost is $80 (courier)
- Over $2,500 cost is $100 (courier)
Shipping tapestries to the rest of the world
Standard shipping to the rest of the world
- up to $150 shipping cost is $19
- $151 - $1,500 cost is $29
- Over $1,500 cost is $95 (courier)
Express shipping to the rest of the world - please ask us for a quote since the cost varies depending on the weight and value of your tapestry order and your location.
Approximate tapestry delivery times
Standard: 2-14 days
Express: 1-7 days
Standard: 4-8 weeks
Express: 1-3 weeks
Rest of the World
Standard: 6-10 weeks
Express: 2-4 weeks