Beauvais tapestry, spring
Beauvais - Spring: a French tapestry available in three versions from a 19th century tapestry at the dining room at the Elysee Palace in Paris. This version represents Spring, with its fresh green leaves, woven in 80% cotton and 20% viscose. It is lined and has a rod pocket for easy hanging. We supply tapestry hanging information with each order.
- Product Code: s616
- Price and Details:
- Material: 80% cotton, 20% viscose French tapestry.
To order: select quantity (below) and click on Add to Cart to enter the securely encrypted shopping cart.
Tapestry Shipping costs
We ship worldwide. You have two shipping options, standard or express.
Shipping tapestries to USA and Canada.
Standard shipping is FREE to USA and Canada.
Express shipping to Canada and USA.
- up to $150 express shipping cost is $15
- $151 - $350 cost is $20
- $351 - $650 cost is $25
- $651 - $1,000 cost is $30
- $1,001 - $1,500 cost is $35
- $1,501 - $2,500 cost is $80 (courier)
- Over $2,500 cost is $100 (courier)
Shipping tapestries to the rest of the world
Standard shipping to the rest of the world
- up to $150 shipping cost is $19
- $151 - $1,500 cost is $29
- Over $1,500 cost is $95 (courier)
Express shipping to the rest of the world - please ask us for a quote since the cost varies depending on the weight and value of your tapestry order and your location.
Approximate tapestry delivery times
Standard: 2-14 days
Express: 1-7 days
Standard: 4-8 weeks
Express: 1-3 weeks
Rest of the World
Standard: 6-10 weeks
Express: 2-4 weeks