Birds tapestry, black
Birds tapestry, black - a classical French tapestry woven in the 19th century and now in a chateau near Paris. It shows two birds flanking a display of fruit. This elegant tapestry is also available with a cream coloured background.
The Belgian weavers have used a thick but tightly woven tapestry which is both rich and full and also well detailed. It is lined with a rod pocket for easy wall-hanging, and is available in two sizes.
- Product Code: m388
- Price and Details:
- Material: 82% cotton, 10% viscose, 8% polyester Belgian tapestry.
To order: select size (above) then select quantity (below) and click on Add to Cart to enter the securely encrypted shopping cart.
Tapestry Shipping costs
We ship worldwide. You have two shipping options, standard or express.
Shipping tapestries to USA and Canada.
Standard shipping is FREE to USA and Canada.
Express shipping to Canada and USA.
- up to $150 express shipping cost is $15
- $151 - $350 cost is $20
- $351 - $650 cost is $25
- $651 - $1,000 cost is $30
- $1,001 - $1,500 cost is $35
- $1,501 - $2,500 cost is $80 (courier)
- Over $2,500 cost is $100 (courier)
Shipping tapestries to the rest of the world
Standard shipping to the rest of the world
- up to $150 shipping cost is $19
- $151 - $1,500 cost is $29
- Over $1,500 cost is $95 (courier)
Express shipping to the rest of the world - please ask us for a quote since the cost varies depending on the weight and value of your tapestry order and your location.
Approximate tapestry delivery times
Standard: 2-14 days
Express: 1-7 days
Standard: 4-8 weeks
Express: 1-3 weeks
Rest of the World
Standard: 6-10 weeks
Express: 2-4 weeks