L'or-de-l'azur-Miro tapestry - Spanish Surrealist painter Joan Miro (1893 - 1983) painted "The Gold of the Azure" in 1967. Today this is finely woven in France by long-established weavers with the agreement of the Miro Estate to reproduce the original painting, replicating the original colours and brushstrokes. This very high quality tapestries is fully lined, with a rod pocket for easy wall-hanging. Please note that this tapestry is non-returnable.
- Product Code: s1462
- Price and Details:
- Material: 74% cotton, 26% polyester
Tapestry Shipping costs
We ship worldwide. You have two shipping options, standard or express.
Shipping tapestries to USA and Canada.
Standard shipping is FREE to USA and Canada.
Express shipping to Canada and USA.
- up to $150 express shipping cost is $15
- $151 - $350 cost is $20
- $351 - $650 cost is $25
- $651 - $1,000 cost is $30
- $1,001 - $1,500 cost is $35
- $1,501 - $2,500 cost is $80 (courier)
- Over $2,500 cost is $100 (courier)
Shipping tapestries to the rest of the world
Standard shipping to the rest of the world
- up to $150 shipping cost is $19
- $151 - $1,500 cost is $29
- Over $1,500 cost is $95 (courier)
Express shipping to the rest of the world - please ask us for a quote since the cost varies depending on the weight and value of your tapestry order and your location.
Approximate tapestry delivery times
Standard: 2-14 days
Express: 1-7 days
Standard: 4-8 weeks
Express: 1-3 weeks
Rest of the World
Standard: 6-10 weeks
Express: 2-4 weeks