Le Feu tapestry, "The Fire" tapestry, was woven in the 17th century for a Parisian convent. It is now on display at the Palace of Versailles. This remarkably ornate Belgian tapestry is fully lined with a rod pocket for easy wall-hanging. With every order we supply instructions about hanging tapestries, and about their care. Please note: the larger two sizes are non-returnable.
Here is Le Feu tapestry hanging in the entrance hall of a home in Ontario:-
- Product Code: m642
- Price and Details:
- Material: 49% cotton, 18% trevira, 18% mercurise, 10% wool and 5% polyester Belgian tapestry.
To order: select size (above) then select quantity (below) and click on Add to Cart to enter the securely encrypted shopping cart.
Tapestry Shipping costs
We ship worldwide. You have two shipping options, standard or express.
Shipping tapestries to USA and Canada.
Standard shipping is FREE to USA and Canada.
Express shipping to Canada and USA.
- up to $150 express shipping cost is $15
- $151 - $350 cost is $20
- $351 - $650 cost is $25
- $651 - $1,000 cost is $30
- $1,001 - $1,500 cost is $35
- $1,501 - $2,500 cost is $80 (courier)
- Over $2,500 cost is $100 (courier)
Shipping tapestries to the rest of the world
Standard shipping to the rest of the world
- up to $150 shipping cost is $19
- $151 - $1,500 cost is $29
- Over $1,500 cost is $95 (courier)
Express shipping to the rest of the world - please ask us for a quote since the cost varies depending on the weight and value of your tapestry order and your location.
Approximate tapestry delivery times
Standard: 2-14 days
Express: 1-7 days
Standard: 4-8 weeks
Express: 1-3 weeks
Rest of the World
Standard: 6-10 weeks
Express: 2-4 weeks